Company: Catholic Health Initiatives
Posted on: March 8, 2020
RECEPTIONIST-CLINICLocation: CLEVELAND, TENNESSEE, UNITED
STATESNew Requisition #: 2019-R0270233Post Date: 6 days agoPosition
Type: RegularScheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80Primary
Location: TN > CLEVELAND > MOUSE CREEK-PUBLIX CENTERJob
Summary: Under direct supervision, Receptionist is responsible for
performing a variety of general administrative support duties
associates with the patient intake process and performs routine
duties within the clinic.Key Responsibilities:
- Perform patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all
paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient
and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
- Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately.
- Schedule appointments according to office guideline.
- Obtain accurate patient and insurance information, collecting
copays (TOS) and deductible amounts.
- Copy/scan patient access related hardcopy materials (e.g. ID,
referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the
electronic medical record.
- Prepare charts for patient appointments making sure all
necessary information is complete.
- Conduct all functions associated with patient check-out
including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility
payments and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Perform duties involving record filing and retrieval and
assisting with the filing of registration documentation in
electronic medical records.
- Confirm next day appointments and alerts patients as to what
documentation is needed, including details associated with
- Follow up with patients regarding the Missed Appointment Policy
and send out the appropriate communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Education:
- High school diploma or equivalentrequiredExperience:
- 1 year of healthcareexperience preferred
- Electronic medical recordexperience
- Demonstrates a commitment toservice, organization values and
professionalism through appropriateconduct and demeanor at all
- Adheres to and exhibits our corevalues :
- Reverence : Having a profound spiritof awe and respect for all
creation, shaping relationships to self, to oneanother and to God
and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that hasbeen given to
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness,uprightness, honesty and
sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, beingone with others in their
sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense ofsolidarity as members of
the human community.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement,merit, virtue; continually
surpassing standards to achieve/maintainquality.
- Maintains confidentialityand protects sensitive data at all
- Adheres to organizationaland department specific safety
standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively andsupports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptionalcustomer service and interacts
effectively with physicians, patients,residents, visitors, staff
and the broader health care community.Catholic Health Initiatives
and its organizations are EqualOpportunity EmployersNOTICE This
position requires a criminal backgroundcheck. Therefore, you may be
required to provide information about yourcriminal history in order
to be considered for this position. Additional Information
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0270233
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI-Franciscan St. Francis Hospital About UsWe are
excited to share that CHI was named as one of Americas Best
Employers 2019, by Forbes. Clickhereto learn more.Chances are,
youre here because youre looking for a career offering greater
opportunity, challenge and fulfillment. Were confident youll find
all three at CHI. As one of the nations largest nonprofit health
systems, we offer a wealth of careers across more than 101
hospitals in 18 states. Our faith-based health system welcomes you
to share in our mission of building healthier communities, whether
as a surgeon in the operating room or an administrator in a
conference room. When you work in a supportive environment with
like-minded professionals, wonderful things happen. Learn MoreEqual
Opportunity EmploymentConsistent with our Core Values, Catholic
Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiatives, Cleveland , RECEPTIONIST-CLINIC, Administration, Clerical , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!