REGISTERED NURSE - HOSPICE - CLEVELAND - PRN
Company: Adoration Home Health and Hospice
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Our Company:Overview:Join a team of passionate and caring
clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing
group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in
a variety of settings. If your passion is outstanding patient care
coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then
come work for us. Apply today!Responsibilities:
- In addition to assessing the health of the people we serve and
implementing their care plans, the Registered Nurse will ensure
health maintenance and disease prevention and/or provide case
management. Supervision of care plans and staff members may also be
involved in daily work assignments.
- Duties of this healthcare role will include, but are not
- Observing, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating
nursing support for well, chronic or acutely ill individuals in a
community or home setting .
- Working closely with other health professionals/providers in
planning, implementing, and evaluating programs and services to
address the health needs of persons served.
- Coordinating communications and actions of various disciplines
as it relates to health and safety supports.
- Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and
communication with family, case manager, and physicians as well as
documentating the progress and outcomes for established goals and
Informing physician, case manager, and families of changes in
client's medical condition and needs
- Ensuring the ordering, reviewing, monitoring, discontinuation
and, if necessary, the disposal of medications as prescribed by the
- Ensuring that there are policies in place that address
medication administration, medication errors, medication
storage/access and medication destruction, and that these policies
are reviewed at least annually and revised as necessary.
- Ensuring that progress reports are made to the physician when
the client's condition changes.
- Transcribing or ensuring transcription of physician phone
orders and other medically related reports.
- Completing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual nursing
documents as/if required.
- Ensuring the routine documentation of individual's health
status in nurse's notes.
- Ensuring that furnishings, equipment, and supplies are
maintained within guidelines established to prevent the spread of
- Ensuring that appointments for health related issues are
scheduled, completed and that appropriate response to findings are
implemented in a timely manner.
- Maintaining communication with Client Service Manager, Client
Services Supervisor or Scheduler when individuals served are
- Providing new employee training and annual re-certification
training for health and safety related topics.
- Other Duties as AssignedQualifications:
- Registered Nursing Degree from an accredited college of nursing
with current unrestricted registration and license in the state of
- Valid driver's license, acceptable driving record and proof of
- CPR professional certification
- Experience in administering medications
- 1+ years of nursing experience preferred
- Home health care experience preferred
- Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds
- Be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods
of time.About our Line of Business: Adoration Home Health and
Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort
of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in
their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a
loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients
to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate
with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers
are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our
company. For more information about Adoration, please visit
www.AdorationHealth.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Keywords: Adoration Home Health and Hospice, Cleveland , REGISTERED NURSE - HOSPICE - CLEVELAND - PRN, Healthcare , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!