Histology Grossing Technician
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Tissue Fixation/Identification/Processing opening in Cleveland,
Tennessee. This and other histotechnician jobs brought to you by
JOB SUMMARY: The Histology Grossing Technician performs various
duties to include gross examination of tissue specimens,
functioning independently under direction of the Pathologists.
- Assist in preparing tissue specimens for gross examination; and
accessioning, if necessary.
- Submit and dictate all surgical specimens for processing.
- Maintain and keep cutting area properly supplied and
- Discard routine tissue specimens per company protocol.
- Work closely with the Histology Supervisor to implement any new
- Review and study under pathologist guidance designated
continuing education material.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab
procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the
industry's best security practices and regulatory guidelines to
protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of
protected health information and other sensitive company data.
- Must be familiar with and abide by the Corporate Compliance
Program and all Corporate policies, including the Privacy and
Security policies. EDUCATION & LICENSURE:
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred.
- Must have CLIA required credentials for grossing of
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification
and licensure. REQUIREMENTS:
- Two years of prior job-related experience preferred. If you
would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at You
can also call/text at !
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Cleveland , Histology Grossing Technician, Healthcare , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!