Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn)
Company: Focus Treatment Centers
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Focus Treatment Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Full-time 10a-10p bridge shift (3 shifts weekly)
PRN shifts (day and night)
This position is responsible for providing nursing care to
patients, as well as providing direction and supervision to
non-professional personnel in the provision of direct patient
A minimum of five (5) years of nursing experience is preferred, but
not required; preferably one (1) year of Chemical Dependency
Nursing in addition to basic nursing experience; a current
Tennessee Practical Nursing License; current CPR card.
* Completes nursing assessments under the supervision of an RN in a
timely manner and indicates potential problems. Ability to act
* Collaborates with RN to open interdisciplinary treatment plan and
appropriately develops treatment plan for all conditions.
* Communicates with patient/family regarding care plan and outcome
goals; involved patient/family in developing plan of care and
accomplishing outcome goals and/or consistently attends and
participates in interdisciplinary team conferences.
* Facilitates patient support/educational groups.
* Provide patient care with minimal supervision. Adapts to
assignments based on unit need. Independently recognizes and
assumes additional responsibility.
* Administers medication using safety initiative of using two means
of identification. Documents and reports affects of scheduled and
PRN medication. Observes and reports affects of medications in a
safe and accurate manner. Facility narcotics and patients own
narcotics are handled appropriately.
* Demonstrates knowledge of specialty practice through clinical
* Communicates pertinent information to peers and physicians and
acts as a patient advocate. Anticipates patient needs and makes
appropriate suggestions regarding treatment.
* Performs in a competent, calm and professional manner during
crises or emergency situations. Performs proficiently and expertly.
Aware of emergency medications, equipment and their location and is
proficient in knowledge and use.
* Demonstrates ability to perform procedures and skills in a safe
and accurate manner. Able to perform complex procedures and skills
independently or with minimum supervision.
Keywords: Focus Treatment Centers, Cleveland , Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn), Healthcare , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!