Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant @ Physicians Care - FT and PRN Available
Company: Urgent Team Management
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Urgent Team is looking for an energetic and experienced Provider
to join our center in Cleveland, TN. For our full-time positions,
we offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive hourly
wages, flexible scheduling, and more! Twelve hour shifts and
rotating weekends are required. PRN opportunities are also
available.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the
expectations of this position but are not intended to be all
inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors and
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come
through our door seeking health related services.
- Provide leadership, direction, and assistance during
emergencies while maintaining a comforting and reassuring affect
- Working environment subject to varying fast paced and high
stress conditions, including long and variable hours, changing
locations, and continuous and frequent contact with others.
- Performs medical assessment of clinic patients
- Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care
for clinic patients.
- Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays,
injections, and collections for direct access services, if
- Maintains clinical core competency.
- Works with DVP and other staff to ensure operations are
consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Cooperates and participates in the development, implementation
and revision of policies affecting medical practice, quality of
care and patient satisfaction.
- Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing
education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel
employed by or associated with company.
- Recommends potential means of growth and development for new
and/or existing services within the Center.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification and
- Participates in development and presentation of education
programs for staff.
- Represents company and the clinic as reasonably required at
internal and external meetings or events.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. nurse
practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality
professional services and patient satisfactionEDUCATION and/or
- A Master's degree and certification by one of the Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant certifying bodies.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a provider is required; ED or
Urgent Care experience is preferred.
- DEA license is required; DOT certification is
preferredCandidates may be contacted via email about this position.
Please make sure @urgentteam.com is added to your safe senders
list; otherwise, emails may go to spam.
Keywords: Urgent Team Management, Cleveland , Family Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant @ Physicians Care - FT and PRN Available, Healthcare , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!