RN Nights Labor & Delivery
Company: Starr Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Starr Regional Medical Center is currently seeking talent to
fill the position of RN for our Labor & Delivery Department. This
job is permanent, full-time. - - -
Benefits Include: - -
- $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE for qualified applicants -
- Competitive Pay - -
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) for full-time
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for
full-time employees -
- 401(k) plan with company match -
- Paid Training -
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants -
-Core competencies include, but are not limited to the following: -
- Performs initial and ongoing assessments of patient's
condition. Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to
problems identified and involves the patient according to his or
her capabilities and desires.
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being
of the patient.
Minimum EducationAssociate's degree in Nursing:--- Preferred X
RequiredBachelor's degree in Nursing: X Preferred ---
RequiredRequired Licenses[Tennessee, United States] Registered
RN License in the State of TN or another compact stateRequired
Skills/Certifications:The below certifications will be required at
the time of hire:X Basic Life Support (BLS)The below certifications
will be required within 6 months of hire or when transferring into
a new department with these certifications:X Advanced
Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)X Neonatal Resuscitation Provider
(NRP) -X Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal
Nurses (AWHONN - Intermediate Fetal Monitoring)
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Starr Regional Medical Center, Cleveland , RN Nights Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Athens, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!