Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Earn up to $57 per hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in
Dayton, Tennessee, and surrounding areas, knowing that IntelyCare's
flexible schedules allow you to have a fulfilling career and a life
outside of work. Not only are our nursing professionals hired as W2
employees, but they also have the freedom choose the shifts at our
partnering facilities that best fit their personal needs and
lifestyle. It also means that they can take time off whenever they
like, without having to wait for an approval.
We know how important work-life balance is to the lives of nursing
professionals and their ability to do their best work. Whether
you're excited about the annual Tennessee Strawberry Festival and
don't want to miss it again this year, or want to plan a getaway to
Armstrong Ferry Campground, we've got your back. See all that we
have to offer and consider joining our team today.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $40-$57 (25%
higher than average)
- Choose from a wide variety of facilities and shifts to create
your own schedule
- Health benefit eligibility for your and qualifying family
members, including vision and dental
- Options for frequency of pay, including weekly and even daily
- Work shifts in multiple states, based on where you're
- Employer-paid malpractice insurance, workers' compensation, and
- Generous discounts on tuition (up to 34%) through Excelsior
- Track pay, shifts, and perform other key functions on our
- Access to hazard, travel, and holiday pay, plus
- Retirement savings through eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k
- Free access to training and continuing education on our
- IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and scrubs, at no
Want to know what it's like to work at IntelyCare - from the
perspective of nursing professionals like you? Here's what some of
our IntelyPros think about their experience with us:
"This job has so much more to offer than a decent pay. The
flexibility and large choice of facilities to work for is amazing.
I am a single mom and I hated missing out on sports events,
holidays, and special moments due to regular schedules. IntelyCare
has made it possible for me to enjoy my life, kids, and
"I love the fact that this is a W2 company! Everyone here is very
understanding - they will try to help you in every way they
"This job feels unreal sometimes! Being able to make your own
schedule is great, but working at different facilities and learning
new things every day makes it even better. It helps you increase
your skill set in a way that being a FT employee somewhere could
never do. I truly feel blessed to be part of this team!"
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
- Providing compassionate nursing care as an LPN in post-acute
- Monitoring patients' physical and mental conditions and
tracking their vital signs
- Performing resident intakes, documenting their medical
histories and any health concerns
- Helping with the administration and proper verification of
medications, tracking their use and effects
- Cultivating a comfortable, safe facility for residents
- Tracking residents' medical records and charts
- Assisting with the set up of IVs, immunizations, and phlebotomy
- Keeping track of medical supplies and maintaining a proper
- Working with staff in the orientation and training of new
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Tennessee state license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Completion of approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school graduation, GED, or equivalent
- 4 or more months of experience in an in-patient or post-acute
Ready to Advance Your Career - and Live a Balanced Life?
Are you passionate about your nursing career, but want an LPN job
that fully supports you? At IntelyCare, we know that a healthy
work-life balance is a key reason our team of nurses is ranked #1
in quality. See how you can get access to competitive benefits,
true flexibility, and a professionally supportive environment by
reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Dayton, Tennessee 37321
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cleveland , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Dayton, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!