Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in the Foothills of the TN Mountains
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Cleveland, Tennessee. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN
- Joining single-specialty group
- Practice has been in community since 1992
- Da Vinci robot available
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Office space located in new, modern office building Compensation Details
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance Community Details
- One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains.
- Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham.
- Ranked 4th in the nation for attracting new business (Forbes)
- Ranked 8th on the list of the 100 Best U.S. Cities in Which to Live
- Named "Best Town Ever" in October 2011/2015 issues of Outside Magazine
- Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Obstetrics and Gynecology Salaries In Atlanta, GA. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 3 beds 2 baths 2,264 sqft Enjoy easing living in this 3BD/2BA home situated on 4.28 acres. Interior features include hardwood flooring, stacked stone fireplace, formal dining, ample cabinetry, master on main level, den, and newer washing machine and dryer! Exterior features include hot tub, in-ground salt water pool, gorgeous pasture, private pond, and incredible barn. The barn boasts a tack area, 4 horse stalls with padding, mechanical hay lift, interior lounge area for you including full bathroom, RV pad with hookups, LED lighting, hot water heater, and so much more! This home can be yours for $319,000.The Community. Cleveland is a city in Bradley County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 41,285 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat and largest city in Bradley County, and the principal city of the Cleveland, Tennessee metropolitan area (consisting of Bradley County and neighboring Polk County).The Employer. 350+ bed, two campus, full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the City of Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding communities. Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Cleveland , Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in the Foothills of the TN Mountains, Healthcare , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!