LVN/RN - Pediatric Nurse
Company: Erlanger ContinuCare CBS
Posted on: November 8, 2019
We are hiring Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses
(LPN) for pediatric cases in the Cleveland area. We train on vents,
trach, and g-tube. Weekly Pay!
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Registered Nurse (RN)
you will render professional nursing care to patients in their home
by assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing
care needs of assigned patients. The LPN or RN will also educate
and advise patients and their families in how to get the most from
their treatment programs.
Erlanger ContinuCare Community-Based Services delivers
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
Ped case - vent and trach. The shifts available are Sun thru Thurs
10p-7:30am and Fri and Sat 10:30p-7am.
Ped vent, trach, and g-tube. Shifts available are Sun 11p-7am, Mon
thru Thurs 10:30pm-7am, and Fri 11p-7a.
Ped on a trach and g-tube. Shifts available are Sun - Fri
Ped on a vent, trach, and g-tube, non ambulatory, and non verbal.
The shifts available are Sat and Sun 7p-7a
There is $2500 Sign on Bonus for Overnight Shifts
- Provide skilled nursing interventions according to the Plan of
Care in the treatment of the patient/clients illness,
rehabilitative needs and preventative care. Apply knowledge and
skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice
to facilitate problem resolution and achieve individualized patient
goals and outcomes.
- Consult with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician where
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), and other members of the healthcare team in a timely
manner regarding patient/family needs and status changes.
- Participate in report, care coordination activities/ case
conferences and discharge planning..
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct by
delivering care in a manner that protects and preserves the
patients dignity, rights, values, beliefs, privacy and
- Complete a clinical note for each visit within required
timeframes, capturing physical assessment, home environment,
medication changes and any skilled interventions provided during
the course of the visit as well as any care coordination with
health care team. This note will be incorporated into the patient's
- Participate in all required in services programs
- Participates in educational offerings and clinical experiences
offered by LHC to maintain current knowledge, skills, abilities and
judgment in clinical practice
- Adhering to and supports the agency's care management
- Participating in Quality Improvement activities
- Associate Degree or higher in Nursing
- Must have current RN or LPN licensure for state of TN
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
- Ability to successfully complete required background check and
- Current CPR certification required
Keywords: Erlanger ContinuCare CBS, Cleveland , LVN/RN - Pediatric Nurse, Healthcare , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!