Mobile Expert/Sales Associate
Company: Evolution Wireless Inc
Posted on: August 4, 2022
METRO BY T-MOBILE AUTHORIZED RETAILER - EVOLUTION WIRELESS INC.
At METRO by T-MOBILE - Evolution Wireless INC. you will have the
opportunity to join an exciting and diverse team that takes pride
in both individual achievement and the contribution to the overall
success of our organization. To attract and retain top talent, we
offer the ABILITY TO EARN DAILY BONUS to our team members! Ask us
how! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is dedicated
to delivering on sales while providing great customer service.
Multi-tasking and detail-oriented skills will be required for this
fast paced, high-energy position. This role is a learning role,
where new experts are working with their team and proactively
building skills and competencies, in preparation for the next level
up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required
to successfully complete new employee training. Job Type: Full-time
and Part-time If you have the drive; we have the tools to further
If you're looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited
earning potential exists, look no further! Evolution Wireless Inc.
(Metro by T-Mobile Authorized Dealer) has immediate openings for
Sales Associates. This position will require outstanding customer
service, selling and up-selling products, and provide customer
support. Responsibilities - Sales & Customer Service:
- Greet customers in a timely and positive manner, build customer
confidence by making the experience interactive, engaging, and
- Identify the customer's needs and provides information related
to MetroPCS products and services.
- Completes all aspect of the sale including the creation of
account records to establish service, accepting customer payments
and any other transactions.
- Stay current and knowledgeable on all wireless products and
- Maintains records of existing and potential customers.
- Preforms sales tracking, customer account updates and related
- Cash handling
- Responsible for meeting current sales metrics Responsible for
adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by
region and by Corporate.
- Responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain
optimum inventory level Responsible for maintaining store standards
and appearance as established by Store Manager (SM) and District
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and
- Must be able to work independently in a retail storefront.
- Help maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Regional Manager
&/or District Manager. Qualifications Include:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Stellar problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Dedication to the position.
- Availability for flexible scheduling - Ability to work
weekdays, weekends, and holidays. Benefits
- Paid training
- Eligible for coupons and special offers through our ADP
- Hourly Rate plus Bonus compensation.
- Personalized Growth. Schedule: Hours 9:30am - 7:30pm *HOURS MAY
VARY DURING COVID-19* DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE PROVIDING FACE
SHIELDS, HAND SANITIZER, HAND SOAP, GLOVES, MASKS, ETC. ENSURING
ALL OF OUR EMPLOYEES ARE SAFE & COMFORTABLE IN OUR LOCATIONS. Our
ideal candidate would be available and able to work any shift that
falls within hours of operation for this location. We are looking
for a competitive part-time employee that's willing to earn their
competitive hours, someone with a willingness to continuously learn
new products and a passion for helping customers.
Keywords: Evolution Wireless Inc, Cleveland , Mobile Expert/Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!