Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Company: Robert Half Office Team
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Description Robert Half is seeking a dependable candidate that
can effectively perform duties of a Human Resources Assistant. This
energetic Human Resources Assistant will be in charge of a wide
variety of responsibilities, including owning a number of different
personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical
support to the HR department and employees regarding human
resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
This opening is with an organization in the Charleston, Tennessee
area and is a long-term contract / temporary position.
- Review the internet to locate potential customers
- Partake in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Update employee database information
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
Requirements - Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a
rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an
approachable and appropriate demeanor
- Onboarding experience highly preferred
- Adeptness in Taleo
- General familiarity with customer service
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience preferred
- Practical knowledge of employee relations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Background working with recruiting
- Experience with Taleo Recruiting Software
- Demonstrated knowledge of interviewing
- Deep understanding of calendar managements and scheduling
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Word
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with
flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on
variety of tasks and projects
- Qualified in office applications and software, as well as Human
Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and
information with discretion
- HR related experience desired
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a
dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you!
Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by
the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying
for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the
United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit for more information.
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half Office Team, Cleveland , Human Resources (HR) Assistant, Human Resources , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!