Human Resources Coordinator - Bi-lingual
Company: Jackson Furniture Industries
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Human Resources Coordinator
Jackson Furniture Industries has 9 operations and 1300+ employees
in four states. We are located in Cleveland, TN, and are currently
seeking candidates for the position of Human Resources Coordinator.
This position will support the Human Resources Department by
performing various HR-related tasks, orientation of new employees,
administering employee benefit programs, and other HR-related
duties as assigned.
Human Resources Coordinator Job Duties:
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training &
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports,
logs, and records.
- Administration of employee benefits
- Performs all tasks and duties while upholding the highest
levels of confidentiality at all times;
- Other HR-related duties as assigned;
Skills/Qualifications: Administrative Writing Skills, Verbal
Communication, Maintaining Employee Files, Orienting Employees,
Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork,
Confidentiality, MS Office Experience
Must be Bi-lingual.
401 (k) with company match
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Critical Illness, Accident, & Voluntary Life Insurance
Company Paid Life Insurance
Participation in Various Community & Family Day Events
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Jackson Furniture Industries, Cleveland , Human Resources Coordinator - Bi-lingual, Human Resources , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!