Sandwich Artist® #18494-0
Company: Subway® Franchisee
Posted on: June 3, 2021
A SUBWAY Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares
food, and maintains food safety and sanitation standards.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
(and greatly boosts tip potential!) Full-Time and Part-Time
positions available.Benefits of choosing Subway*:- $100 Welcome
Bonus- Immediate $0.25/hr raise once trained- Tips increase hourly
pay $1-$3/hr on average- Bi-yearly raises- Unlimited Bonus
Opportunity (Earn $100-$300 for each new team member you refer!)-
Paid vacation time- Birthdays off with pay!- Exclusive discounts
from a variety of travel, technology, education, pharmacy, and
retail vendors including Choice Hotels, Apple, Dell, Skechers,
Purdue, DeVry, and Drexel Universitiesand many more!- Employee of
the Month incentive- Health insurance available for Full-Time
Employees (30+ hrs/wk)- Manager-In-Training promotions available to
motivated Sandwich Artists! (Higher hourly pay while youre in
training; Bonus monthly as a percentage of store sales when you
become a Store Manager!)*Benefits above are exclusive to this
Subway location and may not be available at locations owned and
operated by other Subway franchisees.Eligibility:- No prior
experience required. (Starting pay determined by experience).-
Willingness to listen, learn, and a positive attitude will help you
grow and succeed in this position.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure; accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc. during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and
Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of Subway courses as directed.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Subway® Franchisee, Cleveland , Sandwich Artist® #18494-0, Other , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!