Position Reports To: Supervisor
Position Supervises: N/A
Pay Level: N/A
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
At Peyton's , we are looking for talented and engaged
individuals with a passion to feed the Human Spirit . Our employees
are leaders who committed to personifying Our Promise of Every One
Friendly and Caring , Everything Fresh , to Uplift in Every Way and
to Improve Every Day . Peyton's Southeastern is a proud member of
the nation-wide Kroger Family of Companies .
Why you'll love working with us:
Excellent health benefit package
Paid time off (vacation, holidays, and personal days)
Employee discounts at Kroger and Kroger Banner stores
Employee discounts with cell phone providers, computer
companies, travel organizations and more!
Advancement potential in a fast-growing industry. Come for a
job. Stay for a career
Responsible for supporting DC operations by receiving and
cleaning incoming totes and replenishing totes on the conveyor so
they are available for order fulfillment. The company also requires
that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent
with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Role model and
demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty,
integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive incoming totes from trailers and stacks to
- Manual restacking of totes that are not palletized.
- Clean totes as part of restocking prior to placing them back in
stock for reuse.
- Operate cardboard bailer, then using a forklift places the
completed bales onto a trailer for removal.
- Operate fork lift to place completed bales onto trailers for
- Replenish totes on the conveyor line as totes are used to fill
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability and willingness to move with a sense of purpose and
strong sense of urgency.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work weekends and overtime on a regular basis as
business needs dictate.
- Attention to surroundings and dedication to workplace
- Minimum 18 years of age.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school education or general education degree (GED).
Previous experience in a fast-paced distribution or similar
- Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes
Level:High School Diploma/GED Desired
States: Tennessee; Georgia
Jobs at Kroger Logistics:Kroger
Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our
more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch
coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised
of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers,
transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer
career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse
Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and
Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing,
fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st
Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who
serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping
experience under a variety of banner
names. At The
Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone and dedicated to our Purpose:
To Feed the Human Spirit. We are committed to creating
#ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger
Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible
schedules, benefits and room for
Posting Notes: TN||Cleveland|| 153 Refreshment
Ln-App Ind Pk ||37311 || Peytons||None||Logistics/Supply Chain
||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time||