LPN - Weekly Pay - Sign On Bonus
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Erlanger ContinuCare is currently recruiting for Full-Time,
Part-Time and PRN Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide
quality, compassionate private duty patient care in the Cleveland
area! If you are interested in working with pediatric patients who
are in long-term HCBS care, we'd love to speak to you about our
opportunities. We offer flexible schedules and weekly pay. Earn PTO
(Paid Time Off) if you work 32 hours or more a week!!
$2,500 Sign On Bonus for Night Shift Nurses! We have several
night-shift positions currently available!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will render
professional nursing care to patients in their home by assessing,
developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of
assigned patients. You will also educate and advise your patients
and their families in how to get the most from their treatment
Erlanger ContinuCare, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Provide skilled nursing interventions according to the Plan of
Care in the treatment of the patient/clients illness,
rehabilitative needs and preventative care. Apply knowledge and
skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice
to facilitate problem resolution and achieve individualized patient
goals and outcomes.
- Consult with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician where
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), and other members of the healthcare team in a timely
manner regarding patient/family needs and status changes.
- Participate in report, care coordination activities/ case
conferences and discharge planning..
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct by
delivering care in a manner that protects and preserves the
patients dignity, rights, values, beliefs, privacy and
- Complete a clinical note for each visit within required
timeframes, capturing physical assessment, home environment,
medication changes and any skilled interventions provided during
the course of the visit as well as any care coordination with
health care team. This note will be incorporated into the patient's
- Participate in all required in services programs
- Participates in educational offerings and clinical experiences
offered by LHC to maintain current knowledge, skills, abilities and
judgment in clinical practice
- Adhering to and supports the agency's care management
- Participating in Quality Improvement activities
Education & Experience
- Graduate from approved LPN Program or RN Associate Degree or
- Must have current Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) licensure for state of TN or compact state
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
- Ability to successfully complete required background check and
- Current BLS/CPR certification required
- Current TB Skin Test required
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Cleveland , LPN - Weekly Pay - Sign On Bonus, Other , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!