Utility Operator Hiring Event
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This position will be responsible for starting up and shutting
down the line. Must be capable to run many production rolls
including, but not limited to:
- Must have the ability to learn to inspect and operate
- Responsible for properly staging cylinders and loading into
- Responsible for cylinder maintenance and washing with the Alpha
- Responsible for assisting the Press Operator at the printing
press with registration, setting pressures, and cleaning.
- Responsible for changeovers, including cylinder movement and
- Responsible for properly recycling inks at the end of the
- Responsible for cylinder storage and inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining the waste water system.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation.
- Responsible for load and unload containers/trailers
- Responsible for assembling and disassembling cylinders, crating
and labeling crates for shipment.
- Must also assist in the disassembling, cleaning and
reassembling of containment units at the press.
- Responsible for ink barrel washing, barrel wash cleaning and
returning barrels to the hold location.
- Assist in Proofing and placement of cylinders while
- Washing cylinders after proofing and placing cylinders back in
the rack locations.
- Inspect and report any issues with electric pallet jacks or
Lift trucks daily.
- This candidate must be willing and able to stand on their feet
for long periods of time and work flexible hours.Essential Skills
- High-School or GED diploma preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the operation of production
machinery and monitoring products.
- Flexible for all shifts.
- General Labor, Production Worker and can lift up to 60
lbs.Physical Demands and Work Environment:The physical demands and
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is required to walk; climb up and down stairs multiple
times throughout a shift: sit; use hands to handle or feel object,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop;
talk; or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 60 pounds. Employees spend most of the shift on their feet.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus. This candidate must be willing and
able to stand on their feet for long periods of time and work
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.What to
- Two forms of IDPreferred dress codeDress code is Casual (come
as you are, but please be presentable).About Mohawk
IndustriesMohawk Industries is the largest flooring manufacturer in
the world. We are a Fortune 500 multinational company that employs
a diverse workforce of more than 38,000 talented people worldwide.
We are an industry leader in innovation, design, performance,
service and sustainability. Mohawk continues to grow both
organically and through acquisitions.With its long, celebrated
history in the flooring industry, Mohawk offers the stability of a
global, industry-leading company with a comprehensive product
offering and vertically integrated manufacturing. Our teams span a
vast array of functional areas, from infrastructure to research and
development to logistics and operations, and everything in
between.With a world-class safety culture and award-winning
training and development opportunities, Mohawk's focus on
continuous improvement applies not only to manufacturing processes
and technology but to individual and team development, as well.What
is a hiring event?Think of it like a job fair, but for one company
and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to
fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they
would like to meet you to see if you're a fit!
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Cleveland , Utility Operator Hiring Event, Other , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!