Posted on: September 24, 2022
Are you Mechanic/Electrical Industrial want to work off shift? -
Struggling with returning to work? - Your concerns are valid, so
let Advantage Resourcing help with the transition back to the
workforce! - We are hiring for Maintenance-Electrician Technician
for a Manufacturing facility in Cleveland, TN The position
troubleshoots, tests, and repairs electronic controls and related
electro-mechanical, electro-hydraulic or computerized devices on
- -Call us or text us at 423.790.1780
- Click on this link:
https://employeeworkplace.com/jobs/arna/Pay: DOEShift Hiring 1st
shift -What's Next? How can you come work for Advantage?
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook:
- Download Advantage Resourcing/Staffmark Group WorkNow from your
mobile device! Enter City and State in the "Search & Apply for a
job" field!MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: -
- Trade/Vocational, High School graduate or equivalent. - Some
formal training courses beyond high school including electronics
and technical preferred
- Two years industrial job-related experience
- Ability to do heavy lifting (50 to 75 lbs.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United
- Troubleshoots, tests, and repairs electronic controls and
related electro-mechanical, electro-hydraulic or computerized
devices on production equipment, including PLC's, AC/DC drives,
sensors, and other automation related devices.
- Possess and understand of PLC logic and various HMI's to aid in
the diagnostic of equipment failures
- Diagnoses, repairs, and calibrate industrial gas systems on
ovens, tenders, and dryers. - - Calibrates instruments and
- Plans layouts, installs, modifies, or repairs electrical
wiring, fixtures, apparatus, control equipment and other electrical
devices and parts, according to blueprints, engineering
specifications and electrical codes.
- Diagnoses trouble and test circuitry and/or apparatus to ensure
compatibility and safety of components. - Inspects installed
systems and equipment to detect hazards and/or need for
adjustments, relocation, or replacement. - Performs standard
computations related to requirements of wiring.
- Maintains work order logs, recording breakdowns and services
performed. - Requests parts, materials and supplies as needed.
- Oversees electrical modifications, breakdowns, and preventive
- Provides work direction and guidance to less experienced
- Communicates pertinent information to supervisors and other
- Maintains a clean work area and observes all safety rules and
- Performs other related duties as required or directed; can be
assigned to perform or assist with tasks in other trades. -Apply
today and you could win in our $100k Giveaway for Job Fest 2022.
This year's Job Fest features weekly drawings for $1k, three $25k
giveaways, and more. In total, we''re giving away $100k! Between
September 12 and December 4, employees receive an automatic contest
entry for every week you work 36+ hours on assignment with us. The
more weeks you work, the better chance you have to win. To learn
more and read the contest rules, visit . Apply now for a chance to
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Cleveland , Maintenance-Electrician, Other , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!