Senior Real Estate Professional
Posted on: March 10, 2019
Job Description A Senior Real Estate Professional is a real estate agent who handles all the details of a real estate transaction for clients. When selling or purchasing real estate, clients need a Real Estate Professional to advise on the value of property, prepare a property for sale and advocate for their clients best interests during negotiations. In this position, you will devise marketing strategies for selling real estate and will also help clients with the purchase of a new home. As a Senior Real Estate Professional, you must be communicative, creative and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create marketing strategies to make your properties stand out in the local real estate market
- Advise clients as they prepare their home for sale and provide any resources that may be required such as staging, repairs and home improvement services
- Market your services to the local community and network with potential clients to increase your client portfolio
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate market and stay informed on home values
- Attend home showings and open houses with clients
- Mediate all real estate purchase and sale negotiations Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Crye-Leike Crye-Leike has delivered a passionate commitment to unsurpassed service in our communities for over forty years. We inspire our agents to exceed expectations by constantly improving their relationships with clients, responding quickly to their customer needs while conducting business with integrity and trust. We have a network of more than 3,100 sales associates and over 125 offices located throughout a nine-state region: Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Crye-Leike prides itself on its ongoing training programs for associates. Real estate is a constantly evolving market and it is necessary for our associates to stay up to date with the latest trends, resources and laws in order to best advise our customers. We will support you with training and programs to keep you informed and relevant.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, broker, house, listing consultant, real estate agent, resident, residential, residential estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent
Keywords: Crye-Leike, Cleveland , Senior Real Estate Professional, Other , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!