Producer Compensation Assistant
Company: Delta Dental of California
Posted on: August 22, 2019
AT DELTA DENTAL WE:
PROMOTE ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY AND COLLABORATION: Our employees
are collaborative, self-aware, and ethical. It is our expectation
to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
FOSTER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Our employees take ownership of
developing themselves and others through coaching, mentoring and
providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying
VALUE CUSTOMERS AND CULTIVATE POSITIVE EXPERIENCES: Our employees
take time to build rapport with customers, while anticipating and
exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes.
If you think this sounds like you, let s chat. We would love to
tell you more!
Follow us @lifeatDDins on Instagram, lifeatDDins on Facebook,
@lifeatDDins on Twitter
ABOUT DELTA DENTAL
Delta Dental covers more Americans than any other dental benefits
provider. As an employee you ll take part in our mission to become
the trusted health partner by collaborating with our communities
and employees to reimagine and deliver new possibilities in an
ever-changing environment. Our Enterprise Strategy focuses on
pillars of Growth and Diversification, supported by the platforms
of Culture and People, Process and Technology. Our employees take
pride working for a purpose-driven organization and live our values
of Trust, Service, Excellence and Innovation.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of
companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the
U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc.,
Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company,
together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation s
largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million
enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of
members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39
Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who
execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for
today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of
high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping
commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our
leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and
motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our
employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and
challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems.
Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering
development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other s
strengths and sharing in successes.
This position is responsible for providing production support to
the Producer Credentialing, Contracting and Compensation team as
well as our external customers including brokers, consultants,
health partnerships and clients.
How you will make an impact:
* Completes daily activities related to producer credentialing and
* Submits, updates and maintains producer appointments to the state
* Submits producer background checks.
* Updates and maintains producer demographic information on the
broker portal and appointment software.
* Creates and monitors the administrative processing fee invoice
for the producers.
* Processes payments to the DOI for annual renewal invoicing.
* Completes PEGA tasks and small group lookup tasks related to the
appointments and agreements.
* Creates and maintains agent fee agreements and contracts.
* Assists with producer inquiries for commercial, retail, medical
partnerships and healthcare exchange SHOP groups related to
appointments, invoicing or agreements.
* Participates in system maintenance and upgrade testing.
* Performs other miscellaneous duties and special projects assigned
What we look for:
* Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
* Proven commitment to excellence in customer service.
* Knowledge of state regulatory broker appointment
* Knowledge of health care industry and terminology.
* Detail-oriented; flexibility and creativity; excellent
organization and planning skills.
* Ability to work independently while having strong teaming
* Knowledge and application of English grammar including
composition, editing and proofreading skills.
* Ability to type 50 wpm.
* Knowledge of Enterprise policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* High school diploma or GED is preferred but candidates with
proven experience will not be
* excluded from consideration.
* A minimum of 2 years of successful work experience.
* Insurance and/or healthcare experience is preferred.
Benefits and perks:
* 12 days starting vacation plus 11 holidays and your birthday
* Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost
* 100% paid dental insurance
* 100% paid vision insurance
* Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
* Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve
* Career growth: we love promoting from within
* Strong commitment to work/life balance
* Technology allowance
* Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
Keywords: Delta Dental of California, Cleveland , Producer Compensation Assistant, Other , Alpharetta, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!