Company: Renfro Corporation
Posted on: October 31, 2019
Job Location Renfro - Cleveland - Cleveland, TN
Position Type Full Time
Education Level Not Specified
Salary Range Undisclosed
Travel Percentage Undisclosed
Job Shift Graveyard
Job Category Manufacturing
Ensures that goods are located and placed in the correct area after
being removed from the track in order to keep flow of goods
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Picks greige goods and stages for dyehouse.
* Locates greige into locations
* Unloads greige from outside vendors and locates properly.
* Places production tickets on goods.
* Checks goods and tickets for accuracy of order.
* Adhere to company policies, including attendance and
* Communicate with co-workers, management and others in a courteous
and professional manner;
* Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures and instructions including but not limited to
Other duties assigned by management are a part of this job
* Excellent attention to detail, time management skills and meeting
* Ability to reflect positive attitude and disciplined work
* Ability to work in a team or independently
* Basic education in reading, writing & mathematics.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
* Ability to recognize defects
* Understand proper safety procedures and personal protective
equipment needed for working around machines
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally required to work in hot
humid conditions and occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne
particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. Ability to move between
departments to interact with others. Consistent daily attendance
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. General working
conditions include an office environment, manufacturing, warehouse
and laboratory, some of which are not climate controlled.
*The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates and are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the
employer at any time with or without notice.
AA/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without race,
color, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic information or other protected characteristics. *
Keywords: Renfro Corporation, Cleveland , Knitter, Other , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!