Class-A CDL Truck Drivers
Company: Dick Lavy Trucking
Posted on: April 3, 2021
At Dick Lavy Trucking, you'll find pay and perks comparable to
large carriers, but in a smaller, homelike atmosphere. From our
start as a one-man/one-truck home business to our current state as
a mid-size carrier, Mr. Lavy has focused on keeping the business
personal. He leads by example, knowing drivers by name and even
picking them up for orientation.
Sign On Bonus*For a Limited Time Only:We are offering a $1,500
The Bonus will be paid:$500 after 30 days$500 after 45 days$500
after 90 days
Here are the other major reasons drivers choose to call us
- $65,000 to $84,240 - first-year pay range
- 51 to 55 CPM starting pay with our largest pay increase ever -
based on experience and Hazmat endorsement
- All miles paid - 2,500 to 3,000 miles a week on
- Accessorial pay - stop, layover, loading/unloading, and
- $1,200 bonus - for driver referrals
- Home most weekends
In-Touch Dispatch. No-Touch Freight
- Dedicated Driver Manager - Work with just one manager who
you'll know and trust.
- 24/7 dispatch - So you're not stuck waiting or talking to an
- 99% no-touch freight - To keep you and your odometer
- Firm position and customer base - At the crossroads of I-70 and
75, we enjoy constant freight and are a go-to carrier for the
- New, assigned trucks - 2021 models are starting to roll
- Driver-friendly features - All automatics, Detroit diesel
engines, and Qualcomm communication.
- Wizard-like service 7 days a week - We have not only a great
shop, but the top-rated diesel tech in Ohio, affectionately known
as "the Wizard."
- Two health plans - low premium or low deductible, based on your
- Company-paid life insurance - $25,000 policy for free
- Full menu of insurance - dental, vision, disability, critical
illness, and cancer
- 401(k) retirement - with company match, after one year
- Paid holidays and vacation - 1 week at 1 year, 2 weeks at 3
years, 3 weeks after 5 years of service
- Free rider program - Take along a passenger for up to two weeks
and four times a year between March 1 and December 15.--
NEW REGIONAL ROUTES!
This regional routes will get drivers home for the weekend and
average of--2500-3000--miles per week.
*Drivers may be dispatched to other states on occasion including
but not limited to the states east of I-35.
- ROYAL/ LITTLE ROCK/ SPRINGDALE, AR area will typically be
running from Royal, AR to Ohio and back.
- ATLANTA, GA (and north) area will typically be running from
Atlanta, GA to Ohio and back.
- CHICAGO, IL and surrounding areas will typically be running
from the Chicago, IL area to Ohio and back.
- DALLAS, TX area will typically be running from Dallas, TX to
Ohio and back.
- MONROVIA/ ELKRIDGE, MD area will typically be running from the
Monrovia/Elkridge, MD area to Ohio and back.
- CRANBURY/ MONROE/ MOUNT LAUREL, NJ area will typically be
running from New Jersey to Ohio and back.
- GREENSBORO/ CHARLOTTE/ SALISBURY, NC area will typically be
running from North Carolina to Ohio and back.
- BETHEL/ WILKES BARRE/ READING/ POTTSVILLE, PA area will
typically be running from Pennsylvania to Ohio and back.
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL (Hazmat optional)
- Must have at least 12 months of verifiable OTR experience in
the past 3 years
- Must not have more than two (2) moving violations within the
last three (3) years
- Must not have any suspensions for vehicle operations within the
last three (3) years
- No major moving violations in the past 5 years
- No major preventable accidents within the past seven (7)
- Must have a stable work history
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen
Keywords: Dick Lavy Trucking, Cleveland , Class-A CDL Truck Drivers, Professions , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!