PRODUCTION HOURLY 1ST $1500 AND 2ND SHIFT $2000 sign on bonus (rehires not eligible)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Opening: PRODUCTION HOURLYPilgrim's wants YOU to join our hourly
production team! Positions start at $16.03 /hour. Ask us about our
$1500/ $2000 sign on bonus! Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program -2 Year Community College tuition paid
for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor
- transportation assistance available At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A
Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first -
always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the
spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face
coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers.
We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team
Members.It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first
of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment
will be required to receive the second dose within the
manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final
vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining
a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its
healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is
- Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual
labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
- Process product according to operating procedures and
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel
of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
- Clean and organized work area.
- Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
- Standing on a fast paced production line in a cold
- Environment can also be wet due to product
- General positions included are as follows for each
- EVERY WEEK WE HAVE SEVERAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE. We hire based
on what is needed for the upcoming week.
- DEBONE Plant on Peeples Street
- CONELINE Dept. consists of using knives, cutting shoulders,
pulling breast, cutting wings, cutting tenders, is very repetitive
hand motions on a fast paced production line.
- DSI Dept. removing nugget pieces and filets at outfeed conveyor
and transferring them into a belt conveyor, inspecting pieces and
- KILL Plant on Broad Street
- Live Hang Dept.is hanging live birds into shackles with out
causing any harm to the birds. Have to be able to hang 25 birds per
minute to qualify
- EVIS Dept. trimming any defects, inspecting front and backside
of bird, any bird with fecal or defects are pulled immediately from
the line, before they are in USDA inspection.
- CUT UP Dept. will have rehangers that bird goes through chiller
process, so is cold on hands and then the bird is inspected and
rehung onto the shackles.
- General labors will be using knives to cut up the product as
well as inspecting and monitoring pieces on the line before goes to
USDA inspection point.
- Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food
safety policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving
utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking
- Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
- Other duties as directed.EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school
diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.BASIC SKILLS AND
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience preferred.EOE/Vets/Disability Job
linkApply FormPreviewHourly Production
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Cleveland , PRODUCTION HOURLY 1ST $1500 AND 2ND SHIFT $2000 sign on bonus (rehires not eligible), Professions , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!