Company: Staff Management SMX
Location: Stone Mountain
Posted on: May 27, 2023
With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn
new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team
in a clean and safe environment. Staff Management is seeking a
skilled Chemical Compounder. In this role, you will be responsible
for operating and controlling chemical compounding equipment,
filling batches with the correct components, and ensuring that all
batches of a given product meet the manufacturing specifications.
This position is second shift Monday through Thursday from 4:30 PM
to 3:00 AM. If you have the skills and experience, send your resume
to Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on this
opportunity today!. Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly
paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical /
Dental Insurance, STD /LTD. Shifts: 2nd Shift. Employment Types:
Full Time, Temp to Hire. Pay Rate: $19.00 - $20.00 / hour
- Weigh or measure materials, ingredients, or products to ensure
conformance to requirements.
- Compound or process ingredients or dyes, according to
- Read work orders to determine production specifications or
- Observe production or monitor equipment to ensure safe and
- Mix or blend ingredients by starting machines and mixing for
- Dump or pour specified amounts of materials into machinery or
- Collect samples of materials or products for laboratory
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety
of materials, chemicals, color pigments, or other ingredients. Must
be able to do base and grease and other mixtures as well.
- Add or mix chemicals or ingredients for processing, using hand
tools or other devices.
- Stop mixing or blending machines when specified product
qualities are obtained and open valves and start pumps to transfer
- Unload mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further
- Clean and maintain equipment, using hand tools.
- Open valves to drain slurry from mixers into storage
- Dislodge and clear jammed materials or other items from
machinery or equipment, using hand tools.
- Utilize forklift either standup/sit-down forklift to transport
materials.. Position Requirements: REQUIREMENTS:
- Solve basic math problems
- Work in a team environment
- Resolve simple problems
- Display strong work ethic and organization skills
- Follow instructions from leads and managers
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and precautions
- 2 yrs. experience in a Chemical Compounder role min
- Read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to operate standup forklift
- High Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
- Temperature in the warehouse can vary between summer and winter
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 95% of the shift
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist
- Must be able to twist at the torso
- Must have a good range of motion in arms Requirements:
Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to
Lift 50 pounds., required education: No Education Requirement. Work
Location: House of Cheatham, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. Job Types:
Light Industrial, Machine Operator, Manufacturing. Industry:
Manufacturing.The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to
range between $19.00 - $20.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith
estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position,
including but not limited to experience, training, and other
considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when
making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience,
the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay
alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half
of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be
reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An
employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where
prohibited by local law.
Keywords: Staff Management SMX, Cleveland , Chemical Compounder, Professions , Stone Mountain, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...