OCM Consultant position at Durham, NC. for an Year long project.
Company: Talentpro Solutions
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Title: OCM Consultant Location: Durham, NC. Duration: 12 Months Pay
Rate:: Open Start Date: 08/19/2019 # of Openings: 1 Position Type:
Right to Hire Description: This role is truly an OCM role. Client
wants an OCM experience who has performed in an OCM role within IT.
This role sits with in IT, and represents IT but will be leading
Organizational Change in the business side of Client from the IT
perspective. In addition to OCM knowledge/experience are, the
client is looking for:
- strong ability to interact & lead change with all types of
people and teams
- Strong writing ability since all of the OCM procedures and
tasks must be communicated/documented in writing] NOTE: This is a
TECHNICAL (IT) change management project with a strong business
unit so the OCM candidate needs to be comfortable with change
management where s/he can lead the business through. Role Summary
The OCM Governance & Process Analyst role will drive adoption of
organization, develop and standardize templates, tools, policies
and processes within the IT organization for organizational change
management and drive the organization towards industry best
practices. This position will grow our client's Organization Change
Management capabilities through process development, policies and
procedures, business and documents quality checks and gate reviews,
and as well as tool implementation and configuration used by all in
this function. This person will provide training and coaching of
the OCM processes as needed. This position will partner with our
strategic business units Business Analyst, others within our IT
organization and the IT Tools team to develop and deliver strategic
change, organization design and governance, culture and technology
adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals
for iur client. This role is also responsible for developing and
improving OCM practices within IT and to improve speed, quality,
sustainability, and completeness resulting in better ROI for change
initiatives. This role interfaces with senior business and IT
leaders and team members, as well as vendors and external
consultants. The ideal candidate will possess a strong combination
of OCM Change Management, Organizational Alignment, Communications
and Training knowledge for SAP/ERP implementations as well as
various IT projects. Specific Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating, developing, standardizing and
continuously improving OCM standards and principles and make sure
projects and projects teams adhere to those principles.
- Define practices, processes and procedures for OCM
- Work closely with project leaders to layout a change management
program and roadmap for the length of the implementation
- Create and execute communication and training plans to ensure
all involved parties are fully aware of the impending changes.
- Monitor deliverable compliance with policies and
- Assess the magnitude and timing of major changes, the
organization's change readiness and the key stakeholders impacted
by the change.
- Experienced OCM analyst will:
- Facilitate Change Impact Reviews
- Prepare Change impact analysis and heat maps align to the scope
for the project plan
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives.
Create plans that accommodate the needs of different stakeholder
groups impacted by the change.
- Maintain issue/risk register, ensures timely closure of open
- Prepare and issue Change Management progress reports, identify,
raise and/or escalate any identified issues or potential points of
resistance to the appropriate level for action and develop
counterstrategies to mitigate or minimize potential resistance
- Formally close out / sign-off on deliverables, including,
ensuring any required training or communications are performed,
adequate hand-over to business support teams is completed and
lessons learned are captured.
- Actively manage the lessons learned and root cause process for
the change management team and determine continuous improvement
opportunities for the OCM team.
- Develop long term communication plans that brings awareness and
positive perception across many stakeholders with a clear and
consistent message to drive adoption of change initiatives.
- Develop OCM communities and training guides and serve as an OCM
resource and mentor to both IT and the business.
- Responsible for providing OCM inputs in the initiate phase of
projects including aiding in the development of the OCM future
state, change story, expected adoption rate &ROI, and keeping
focused on stakeholder reality.
- Responsible for the creation of the detailed OCM plan, creating
the content of OCM plan. OCM Governance & Process executes the OCM
plan, minimizes risk and gathers feedback with the help of the
- Other assigned duties apply. Specific Minimum
- Extensive experience in managing large, complex, international
projects in a multinational/multicultural environments with
multiple stakeholders as a quality, data or analyst
- Significant experience in creating change management strategies
that maximize employee adoption and business benefit, with specific
experience in deploying IT projects
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile System Development
- Experience deploying change management efforts Professional
certification in change management methodology ( e.g. X, ITIL or
XXX will be advantageous)
- Deep experience in using key methodologies such as ITIL, SDLC,
PMBOK and PRINCE2
- Proven experience in using sophisticated PPM tool and advanced
user in project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Sharepoint,
SNOW, Apptio) - provided by Dice
Keywords: Talentpro Solutions, Cleveland , OCM Consultant position at Durham, NC. for an Year long project., Professions , Alpharetta, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!