HELP AT THE HELP DESK. :) Virtual Help Desk Agents Needed
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Support Agent. Our company is
seeking over 2,000 agents. Our agents choose from a number of
possible positions where they provide support to customers from the
comfort of their homes. Examples of positions may include: helping
customers make travel arrangements for a cruise, coordinating
roadside assistance for stranded motorists, assisting customers to
navigate a tax company's website, and assisting families with
Disney reservations, to name a few.Our virtual agents are true
professionals, with relatable personalities, and a
"bend-over-backward for you" mentality.If you are looking for a
family-oriented, work-from-home environment with a professional
company then this is the place for you. If you have the appropriate
office setup, we can offer you flexible hours, 100% autonomy, all
in the comfort of your home.The starting pay for our agents is
$10/hour for aminimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for less
than 40 hours per week. We also include bonuses/incentives based on
performance, hours worked, and customer satisfaction. All
hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, weekends, and
OT) from which you can choose to work. The earning potential is
between $30,000-$60,000 per year if you're willing to put in the
time and effort, and offer great customer support. This is an
independent contractor opportunity.**We will respond to you with a
decision within two business days. Please make sure you check your
junk/spam folders for a message from us if you don't see it in your
inbox. We will be disappointed if we are unable to connect with
- Participating in training and certification courses
- Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping
others with a friendly attitude
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone
calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer
- Committing to and following through on working a minimum number
of hours per week
- Being accountable in all areas of work with usStandard
- Must have customer serviceexperience (6+ months experience
- Must have a quiet home office with a computer, headset, and
reliable internet connection
- Must demonstrate professionalism with excellent typing,
communication, and computer skills
- Must be skilled in spelling and grammar rules
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug
test, technology check, and voice assessments
- Must be willing to work hard and strive to make customers
- Must be articulate and have an excellent command of the English
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must reside in the US
- Must reside outside of any of these states: California,
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New York, or WisconsinTechnical
- CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron,
Pentium, Opteron processors.
- Internet Download Speed 5Mbs down speed minimum.
- Internet Upload Speed 3Mbs up speed minimum.
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max.
- OS Win 8.1 (64bit), Win 10 (64bit).
- RAM 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can
connect to your computer.
- Chromebooks, ipads or similar devices are not acceptable. Must
be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for
Keywords: HiringLogistics.com, Cleveland , HELP AT THE HELP DESK. :) Virtual Help Desk Agents Needed , Sales , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!