Customer Service Representative
Company: Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Advanced Call Center Technologies (ACT) is looking for
energetic, motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team
of Customer Experience Representatives. In this role, you will be
the voice of the company, using your people skills and knowledge to
solve problems and make a difference in our customers lives. You
will receive paid, hands-on training in valuable computer skills,
negotiation techniques, interpersonal communication and business
processes. ACT offers a positive company culture with many
opportunities for advancement more than 90% of our leadership team
started as Customer Experience Reps!Working at ACT is more than
just a job it s an opportunity to join something bigger. As an
employee-owned company, employees have a path to becoming
shareholders and co-owners in the company. When you join ACT, you
are taking control of your future and benefiting directly from our
company s success. You will be personally rewarded for your
contributions as our company shares grow in value.We offer:
- Opportunities for promotion
- Flexible schedules
- Tremendous bonus opportunities
- Fantastic supervisors and a positive environment
- Employee Ownership Program a company paid, long-term
- Healthcare and other benefits for you, your spouse, and/or
children after 90 days
- Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 daysPosition
Summary:We will empower you to provide best in class service!
Customer Experience Representatives use their excellent
communication and interpersonal skills with customers. In this role
you will receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with
billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet and
cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Experience
Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills
who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and
sales goals.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback
to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
- Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without
interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others'
ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and
effectively to customer questions.
- Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to
improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients
specific quality standards.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner;
Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes
responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long
hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on
time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Other duties as requested by management
Keywords: Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC., Cleveland , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Cleveland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!